1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.
2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.
3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.
4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in
the former guy.
5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use porsh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.
6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone no, she makes you feel like a stalker.
They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.
7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, porsh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.
8. Between 26 - 28, she is a maid of honour for her friends.
9. At 29, none of those guys proposed...
10. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground & Shiloh...
11. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone nos to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog , group posts " Hi am Stephanie, am 32 & searching for a serious relationship.
Call me on 0810000000800
12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues but no way.
13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.
14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.
15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.
My dear receive sense now.....and stop slaying.
This is about grown women looking for a good husband...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests