80%/20% SEXUAL ENJOYMENT

Forum rules
No discussion here
Announce marriage seminar in your church to our members
Bro Kunle Emmanuel
date_of_ marriage: 23 Oct 2000

80%/20% SEXUAL ENJOYMENT

Post by Bro Kunle Emmanuel » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:20 am

I learnt as a single One crucial lesson and I call it 80/20 % sexual enjoyment.
Beloved God is interested in all areas of your life: emotional, physical and spiritual. He is interested in who you should spend your life with. He is interested in your love relationship after all God will not marry you; He's willing to hand you over to someone FIT for His plans for your life.

How do I know this?
No matter how loud you sing "Lord my everything is you "
God knows you will need someone special, a companion, a sweetheart. Why? Because there are some things God wanted DONE and there will be a need for a helpmeet, a companion!
God desire to have a fellowship with Adam and enjoy him but yet God must have felt like "there are some things only a fellow human being can do for Adam" it is not good that the man should be alone so He found Adam the love of his life "Eve"

God wants you to have that special person who WILL NOT DRAG YOU off God's TABLE OF FELLOWSHIP.
There's a common saying that "A lady's life must be so HIDDEN IN GOD that it will take a man who has met God to see her."
But sad enough many singles have slaughtered their fellowship with the Holy Spirit on the altar of love relationship.

I have been there.
When you have a commitment to stand for sexual purity, one way or the other you find out you are in love with someone and you are torn between your EMOTIONS & God!
Torn between your SALVATION & YOUR Love RELATIONSHIP.
This is the stage where we tend to compromise our relationship with God for our relationship with the opposite sex.
I loved the Lord and I wanted to please Him but I also loved my BOYFRIEND and I didn't want to lose him.

Compromise!
What we compromise is 80% what do I mean?
80% are any romantic and sexy stuffs young people do when we are with our boyfriends,girlfriends, fiance, fiancee these stuffs make up the 80% sexual enjoyment?
We deceive ourselves thinking they are mere "kissing and romance"
We make resolutions for purity and commit never to have sex with our partner but somehow our passion jolt out of our control sack, what do we do? We do what I call 80% sexual enjoyment.
Kissing, caressing of each other sexual organs, fingering, sucking/oral sex, smooching, stroking, fondling of genitals and all the likes to the point of CLIMAX yet justifying it because there's no penetration!
You might defend yourself like I did while in the University: haa haa but we didn't have sex anyway. "I am still a virgin " Awww
Hmmm Holy Spirit of God redeem our soul! What else is left?

Direct penetration is just but 20%.
In marriage, the major sexual enjoyment stems from the 80% and at the point of direct penetration you are going to the peak and a close!
Without the 80% the 20% becomes hard and dry. The 80% is the real thing in sexual activity; ask married people.
In essence the 80% is meant to be done inside of marriage and not outside of it.
The lie I told myself as a single was that 80% is nothing atleast it is still not 100%
I don't know the lie you are also telling yourself today but I am persuaded in my heart that God wants you to buy the truth today and sell it not.
Now where do we go from here?

Beloved, God wants you to be happy but you can never have anything call happiness when you put God off like a coat because your passion and emotion hit you hard.
First, your relationship with God is more valuable. God is not trying to be hard on you! His commandments are not grievous!

You don't give up your soul to keep a boyfriend/girlfriend from leaving you.
God didn't promise you a good boyfriend or girlfriend, He will give you a husband and wife!
Do your courtship God's way; that's how we roll in this kingdom.
God is waiting for you to approach His throne for forgiveness and mercy. Make a new commitment today with God. Cry to Him and He will forgive you. 1. John 1:9, 2. Chronicles 7:14, Isaiah 59:1-2,
2ndly, sacrifice that boyfriend or girlfriend relationship!
Shocked? Don't be. I know how many times I kept making new commitment for Purity only to visit my boyfriend and blow it up...my spiritual consciousness awake only after the 80%.
I would go for church programs, singles summit, seminars and the likes; take fresh fire, cry over my sins only to lose the power on visiting my boyfriend.

I had to give up 7years dating game to save my soul. God is faithful to give you the best! Trust Him! I tell you!
The 80% will give you sexual frustration and dissatisfaction! You will desire more!
Do you know what your partner does after you have woken his/her urge up?
Some masturbate! Yes!

It won't be long before you finally have direct sex if you don't take heed.
You can avoid story that touches the heart.
Stop! Don't sniff what you won't eat.
Be hot!
Or be cold!
I beg you to be hot!
Don't be lukewarm!
Stand up to it!
"But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!" Revelation 3:16.

Esther Ebunoluwa Omoniyi
PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE and ORGANISE A WEDDING CEREMONY!

Social Media