- 1. It is against the law of God, it is unscriptural.
2. It is a sign of weakness.
3. It is a sign of immaturity. It simply means you are not mature.
4. It depicts lack of self control.
5. It makes you an aggressive person.
6. It will taint your image if you any. No matter how grave your wife’s misbehavior is, once you her, you become the foolish one. Nobody will praise you for beating her. It is the most foolish thing you can do as a husband.
7. It makes you a truce breaker. You promised to protect her, now, beating her. God commanded you to love, honor, nourish, cherish and protect your wife.
8. You promised to love and care for her not to kick her.
9. It makes “MAN” synonymous to “MAD”. She will not see you as a man again but as a mad man.
10. It disconnects the woman from you.
11. It will affect her psychologically.
12. It shows you are not reliable and dependable.
13. It is a bad example for your sons.
14. It makes your daughter develop a bad image of men and marriage.
15. It shows you are a bad crisis manager.
16. It means you are not the head of your family but the headache.
17. It shows you are not in control of your mind.
18. It shows you are at the lowest side of life.
19. It means you are not a gentle man.
20. It makes you a monster and a beast.
21. It is against the natural law. Real men are known to protect their wives because the women are weaker and need to be handled with care.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Bro Kunle Emmanuel
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am
- Gender: Male
- date_of_ marriage: 23 Oct 2000
PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE and ORGANISE A WEDDING CEREMONY!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests