Reasons married women seek sexual pleasure outside (2)

Buddy
date_of_ marriage: 24 May 1990

Reasons married women seek sexual pleasure outside (2)

Post by Buddy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 am

The fourth reason many married women secretly seek sexual pleasure outside their marriage is when they find themselves married to husbands with a small manhood and who don’t smartly put it to use or ready to do anything about it. The bigger the better is the slogan of many women today. As I said earlier on, husbands with such a challenge can now smile because of the newly discovered Chinese herbs that have been making waves with fantastic results. Don’t let your union become a sex-starved union. Create intimacy by meeting her desires, it serve as an assurance of commitment to one another.

segsmak
date_of_ marriage: 30 Mar 1981

Re: Reasons married women seek sexual pleasure outside (2)

Post by segsmak » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:58 pm

I think one of the reason why many women do have another man in there life is the economic issue,Many women wants to meet up there needs & d option left for them is going out with another man who can do that.......Another important or the key reason why women do doubledate is the fact that their husband cannot satisfy them in Bed...............It is pathetic to see that many married women are sexually starved & cannot even complain to their husband ........Not even only married women are starved sexually,even the single unmarried one are starved & are yearning for a man.If u a mature woman & need a decent & sexually active guy,u can call me on this No......08035375903 or u can send email to segsma_ajex@yahoo.com

Social Media