Many married men and women today are engaging in adultery as if it is normal. They do it for pleasure, thrill, money, emotional connection, loneliness and several other flimsy excuses. What they do not realize is that they have through their sin made themselves endangered souls as they risk burning eternally in hell for the sin of adultery alone. Here is a summary of the dangers of adultery.
1. Adulterers are at the risk of the severe judgement of God. (Hebrews 13:4)
2. Adulterers will not enter the Kingdom of God. (1Corinthians 6:9)
3. Adulterers will burn in the eternal lake of fire. (Revelation 21:8)
4. Adulterers risk being visited upon with strange and terrible illness and diseases. (Revelation 2:22)
5. Adulterers will face tribulation and unexplainable difficult times. (Revelation 2:22)
6. Adulterers risk having their children killed. (Revelation 2:23)
7. The sin of adultery destroys the souls of the Adulterers. (Proverbs 6:32)
8. Adulterers will be exposed and disgraced. (Proverbs 6:27-29)
9. Adulterers exchanging nude/erotic photos/videos with their partners in sin risk having those photos leaked to the internet for the whole world to see.
10. Adultery reduces the life of adulterers to a piece of bread. (Proverbs 6:26)
11. Adulterers may have to confess to their spouses or the church for them to obtain forgiveness. (Matthew 5:23)
12. Adultery is a sin against God, your spouse, your body and the Body of Christ.
If you are involved in it or been involved in adultery, you need to repent and cry out to Jesus Christ today to have mercy on your soul before the Judgment of God falls on you. The Bible says, "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." (Hebrews 13:4 KJV)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests