Sexuality Questions And Answers

Forum rules
Please read these rules thoroughly before posting in this forum. These rules are in addition to forum bolts and nuts.
Do not solicit sexual acts in this forum.
Do not post explicit or erotic photos, movies or literature in this forum or anywhere else
No Personal Attacks.
No Hateful contents or comments about a religion, culture or tribe.
Please be nice and respectful.
Bro Kunle Emmanuel
date_of_ marriage: 23 Oct 2000

Sexuality Questions And Answers

Post by Bro Kunle Emmanuel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Does sex cause the puffiness under my eyes?
I noticed I recently developed puffiness under my eyes and I think the fluid increases each time I have sex. My friends think it is as a result of excessive salt intake.
Mrs Igiedege Christy

A lot of things can cause puffiness of the eye but definitely not sex. Sometimes excessive intake of alcohol may cause it. If you are not getting enough sleep, it can also cause it. But it is nothing to really worry about. As a matter of fact, over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatment can help get rid of puffiness or bags under your eyes. Over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatment may help deflate under-eye bags, helping to tighten and smoothen the skin. Also, green tea bags contain a natural anti-inflammatory chemical, which can reduce fluid build-up that contributes to puffiness.

How long does sex last?
How long does intercourse typically last for most couples, and how many calories can a couple burn having sex? What is the smallest penis ever recorded?
Mr. Niloke from Lekki

Sexual intercourse lasts between three to 13 minutes. According to studies, about 300 calories per hour is lost during sex and the smallest penis is between five and eighth of an inch.

Can’t climax as his late wife
I got married to a widower recently and according to him, he and his late wife climaxed simultaneously every time they had sex. He wanted the same with us but I have never been able to climax that way. Though he does not refer to it, I can read disappointment on his facial appearance.
Glory Pepeku

It is possible that his late wife’s well-timed orgasms were genuine. The fact that anything is possible does not make it any less unlikely. Tell him you are not his late wife, that you have your own unique way of making him experience a third heaven sex. Tell him that the earlier he stops comparing both of you the better for the union.
PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE and ORGANISE A WEDDING CEREMONY!

Bro Kunle Emmanuel

Re: Sexuality Questions And Answers

Post by Bro Kunle Emmanuel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Is it normal to sweat excessively during and after sex?

I am one of those that have higher preference for night sex. Until it is late into the night, I may not get aroused or have any desire at all for sex. I am grateful to God because my wife quickly adjusted to this. Sometimes I may wake her up from sleep, have a hot sex and immediately, she will sleep off. But my problem is this, I sweat excessively during and long after the act regardless of the level of coolness in our room. Am I okay?

Mr. Mofutau Brown

Excessive sweaty night sex is not related to any overheated environment. This may be as a result of unknown several hormone disorders, osteomyelitis or tuberculosis. Sometimes, it may be as a result of some symptoms of HIV infection. Some medications are most commonly associated with night sweats, while many cases are as a result of an idiopathic hyperhidrosis, a condition in which the body chronically produces too much sweat especially during and after sex without any identifiable medical cause. It will be a good idea if you visit a medical practitioner.

Can I still look forward to erotic sex at 50?
I know we age with everything including our sexual drive. But should aging affect desire? Does having grandchildren pose a threat to my family moral structure? My husband believes that since we have started having grandchildren, I am not supposed to still look forward to having erotic or pleasurable sex anymore. He says it is a sign of sexual perversion. He says instead, we should agree on him getting married to a younger girl to satisfy his own sexual needs while I teach her and my children’s wives how to be good wives. Funmi, is this right morally and medically? Do the sexuality of men change also or is it only those of women?
Mrs. Christiana Bibil

It is wrong morally and medically. It is either your husband is so traditional or he wants to justify the fact that he wants another wife with his own theory. Now the point is this, as we age, we experience sexual changes and because sexuality tends to be a private matter, it’s likely that you’ve heard less about sexual change than any other element of aging. But the good news is this, for most healthy adults, pleasure and interest don’t even diminish with age. Most people are sexual throughout their lives. Around age 50, men and women typically begin to notice changes in their sexual drive, sexual response, or both. Like so many other physical changes, they aren’t signs that you are losing your sexuality. Rather, these changes are simply something to adjust to without bias.

As men begin to age beyond 50s, their sex drive is minimally affected by age (although health problems, certain medicines, or relationship stress can lower sex drive). Their erections become less firm and tend to take more time than when younger. They may be actually able to delay ejaculation longer than when younger. But as women age beyond 50s, their level of oestrogen, androgen and pegesterone drops as a result of menopause, causing physical changes in the breasts and nipples. This may make it longer for a woman to become sexually excited and less interested in sex. Sometimes, because the skin may be more sensitive, she gets easily irritated when caressed. And because the wall of the vagina has become thinner, sex may be painful (but regular sex and good lubricant especially from the husband’s tongue often help prevent this from becoming severe).

In conclusion, I think what both of you should work towards is how to adjust to every age-related sexual change you may be experiencing rather than one party taking a flight. And with a little experimentation and patience, you can adjust to sexual changes and satisfy your sexual and intimacy needs.

I am a young wife but turning ugly
I started using some form of family planning injection on my arms because at 27 years, I am a mother of three sets of twins. It is not only financially draining but I live in and out of the hospital. Recently, I started noticing that I had suddenly developed excessive growth of facial and body hair while I keep losing the hair on my head. I am just 27 years old, I don’t have a strand of hair on my head any longer; rather I have hair all over my face and body. It is very embarrassing. Please, am I turning into a man?
Mrs. Itunu Oyejo

If you said you are on a family planning injection, there would be a need for you to visit your family planning officer or your doctor because your physical changes may be as a result of the side effect of some of the family planning injection. For instance, if you are on Depo-Provera, it may be the reason for the excessive growth of facial and body hair and hair loss on the head. Headaches, nervousness, depression dizziness, acne, changes in appetite and, weight gain/ loss are some of the side effects. It is made up of a hormone similar to progesterone and excess of it may not be ideal for you.

Courtesy PUNCH

Bro Kunle Emmanuel

Re: Sexuality Questions And Answers

Post by Bro Kunle Emmanuel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Is the penis a muscle or does it have cartilage? How then can it be broken?

Jimoh Taiwo

The penis is not a muscle contrary to popular belief. It does not contain any muscle, which is why you cannot do much about its shape when it is erect. The penis is a kind of sponge that is filled with blood when a man is sexually excited. Blood builds up inside two cylinder-shaped chambers, causing the penis to swell and stiffen. The swelling blocks off the veins that normally take blood away from the penis. As an erection disappears, the arteries in the two chambers narrow again, allowing blood to drain away from the penis.

How effective are condoms?
My husband and I went on a couples’ cruise this summer and it was an awesome experience. But in spite of the use of a good condom, I still got pregnant. How effective are condoms? We’re still planning to go for holiday in December but I fear that I might be seasick.
Mrs. Chunua Okmarto

Condoms are effective at preventing unwanted pregnancies, but only work when they are used consistently and correctly. Studies estimate that 2 out of 100 couples using condoms consistently and correctly only become pregnant during the first year of use. To get the best out of condom use, do not remove them prior to ejaculation bacause it may lead to pregnancy. Make putting on of a condom part of the pleasure of foreplay; this way, your husband is less likely to lose his erection. Keep condom in a cool and dry place out of sunlight and please do not reuse condoms. Check the expiration dates on condoms. Yes, your last cruise to Spain was splendid and remarkable, but I tell you, the next one to Dubai is going to be breathtaking because of the historical places couples visit. I want as many couples to be part of this cruise. You should not be afraid of seasickness; there are medical experts that would take good care of you.

What is ‘orchitis’?

Orawemu Sunny

Orchitis is a condition in which the testicle is inflamed, and that can be secondary to an infection or another inflammatory condition. But certainly, infection is the most common cause of an infection of the testicle.

Social Media